Axos Clearing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX).
Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
This position will be located in Iselin New Jersey
Axos Clearing LLC is a leading full-service clearing firm focused on the success of our introducing broker-dealer and registered investment advisor correspondents. Currently we are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager; this is a hunter role. The RM will support the sales efforts for Axos in achieving the goals established by the firm.
- Must be a hunter who can proactively call upon prospects to set 5 appointments for Sales Director per week
- Build and maintain active pipe of leads to hit revenue quotes established by SVP
- Ability to develop executive level relationships with Broker Dealer and RIA
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and track resolutions of the day-to-day issues
- Collaborate with operational units to enhance and maintain service quality across the client base
- Spends majority of time generating new business by calling on prospects to provide leads to Sales Directors
- Ability to manage pipeline of prospects using Salesforce.com and other systems
- Responsibility for growth and management in a subset of assigned Broker Dealers.
- Engage with new business and conversions team to transition new client during conversion process.
- Provide input to senior management, sales group and account executives.
- Monitor correspondent and Axos Clearing performance trends.
- Participate in special projects and perform any other duties as directed.
- Successful completion of the General Securities Exam Series 7
- 1-3+ years Financial Services Experience; CS, RM, preferably Sales, with a working knowledge of the securities industry, its products, operations and sales functions.
- Understanding of back office systems (BETA) and other relevant software – Front End Trading Platforms, Middleware, Risk and Compliance tools, etc a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel to conferences and on sight meetings
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Clearing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.