Axos Clearing is a leading, full-service correspondent clearing firm for more than 60 independent broker-dealers and 90,000 customers, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
Axos Clearing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX).
Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
IT Business Analyst
Axos Clearing has an immediate need for an IT Business Analyst to work in conjunction with the business and software development teams.
- Lead a variety of software products from conception through deployment into the market
- Serve as the product SME and primary liaison between the technical team and business stakeholders
- Communicate on a detailed level with a wide range of colleagues, and be very adept at breaking down complex business needs into manageable, deliverable, bite-size chunks that can be consumed by a technical audience
Key Skill Sets or Knowledge Requirements
- Proven ability to work with key business stakeholders to quickly learn and understand business needs
- Experience conducting requirements analysis with business partners and translate into detailed process flows and functional specifications for development teams
- Deep understanding of the securities industry products and business processes
- Proven thought leader who understands how to prioritize which requirements provide the highest business value; ability to perform cost benefit analysis
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software to market
- Must be autonomous, demonstrate leadership, and have the ability to drive projects forward
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic development environment
- Good decision making and problem resolution skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and be influential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate both upwards (simplification) and downwards (technical)
Desired Career Experience
- Experience working in software delivery teams and integration teams using Agile practices
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and coding skills across a variety of platforms
- Understanding of normalized data structures
- Experience working with API-based architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or information systems
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Clearing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.