This position will be located in Edison New Jersey
Axos Clearing is a leading, full-service correspondent clearing firm for more than 60 independent broker-dealers and 90,000 customers, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
Axos Clearing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX).
Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
The Director of Business Development will be a Hunter – practice in the art of sales with a strong financial services background.
- Execute the sales plan as developed by the Senior Vice President
- Must be willing to hunt
- Meet or exceed quota obligations as assigned
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain an accurate sales funnel, maintain call logs, document updates
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospects
- Provide sales and revenue forecasts as required
- Source new business opportunities within the sales territory
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the market requirements
- Gain an in depth understanding of the competition
- Work closely with Relationship Management and Billing to provide a seamless pricing proposal and billing flow.
- Create and maintain a customer contact list
- Must be able to accurately document discussions and agreements and follow up accordingly
- Ability to work independently and frequently in pressure situations.
- Relationship Manager for larger accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years financial services experience – clearing experience preferred
- Direct experience in RIA, Custody or Brokerage preferred
- Seasoned knowledge of the securities industry brokerage operation and Company policies and procedures.
- Exercise sound judgment in safeguarding confidential information
- Thorough knowledge of Axos Clearing’s products and service offerings.
- Strong administrative, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong human relation, communication, presentation and telephone skills.
- Successful completion of FINRA, Series 7, General Securities Exam.
- Willingness and ability to travel often. 30-50%
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Clearing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.